The Infamous Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story of my life

Go down 
+2
Robby
Rains
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rains

Story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Story of my life   Story of my life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:56 am

Since you guys decided to demoralize and tear apart my last introduction, I will have to reintroduce myself.

I'm an 18 year old university student, currently attending the University of Melbourne located within Melbourne, Australia. I live in the western suburbs of Melbourne.

At the age of 4, I was put up for adoption and ended up in Charles Xavier's school for gifted youngsters. From there, I developed and honed my skills to become a hero, one of valor and chivalry.

By the age of 10, I decided to run away from the orphanage and attend school, like a regular kid. I started with St Peter Chanel, located in the western suburbs of Melbourne. There I learnt how to read, write and do simple mathematics. I made a lot of friends and I was happy for a while, until I graduated and moved to the city school known as Simonds Catholic College.

I was 12 at the time, being at a city school was all too new for me, but I liked it. I quickly made friends and with friends, I had made family. Those who I would throw away even my own life for. Those years were the quickest 4 years of my life.

At the age of 15, Year 11 at the time, my school linked with another school known as St Joseph's College, in Northern Melbourne. I attended it with my friends and we were a studious lot. Until Maplestory came into our lives.

Age 17, Year 2010. My friends and I decided to play maplestory in the final Years of our schooling. Dumb right? I know. Well, we all had fun, I remember my first guild that I ever joined was by the name of Resonance. This was where I met a strapping young man, who I would later on call my hyung. The great, iLDanger. L standing for Love. We had a great time, he introduced me to his girlfriend, MendedxHart at the time and she was then later to be called my older sister, or chi, (In the exotic subcontinent of Vietnam)

Resonance died down and I decided I would surf channels while in my new guild. I then came across the Free Market that belonged to Mutiny. Ch 12 FM, The strongest within Bellocan. I made quick friends with Chrissy and Kenny, and finally I joined the ranks.

Two years have passed, I was on and off the past year and now I am in Enlighten. I have never been happier. The people I have met, the people I will meet, and the people who have stood by me, will always be cherished in my heart.

My name is Robert
and I, am a super saiyan.

Reference:
Lo, J, viewed on February 2012, "Black Kid Goes Super Saiyan (WITH ANIMATION) !", <youtube.com/watch?v=Yj7jSWEOdIk> , 2012.
Back to top Go down
Rains

Story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of my life   Story of my life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:08 pm

RobxRob OTP<3
Back to top Go down
Robby

Robby

Story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of my life   Story of my life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:25 pm

ROB x ROB FO LIFE!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/Erahhbee
Rains

Story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of my life   Story of my life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:27 pm

<3 you Robby
hehehe
Back to top Go down
kevy

kevy

Story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of my life   Story of my life EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:37 pm

YOU'RE STILL NOT UNDERAGE!

LOL AT THE LIFE STORY! Pix or didn't happen, Goku F5

No, that was pretty deep. Friends you fight for and will throw your life away! It's like one of those epic anime moments!

Then you guys started playing maple...
Back to top Go down
Crinsom

Story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of my life   Story of my life EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:36 am

so what were your mutant powers?
Back to top Go down
Dando

Dando

Story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of my life   Story of my life EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:46 am

That's what I'm talkin bout!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rains

Story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of my life   Story of my life EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:12 am

I had the ability to spend a lot of money on ms
Back to top Go down
xdiannechu

Story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of my life   Story of my life EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:21 pm

-applauds you-
that is one fantastic intro rob. LOL.
Very Happy

interesting life story yo.
Back to top Go down
Crinsom

Story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of my life   Story of my life EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:09 pm

that must be some awesome mutation you have there then
Back to top Go down
Rains

Story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of my life   Story of my life EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:50 am

I try to use it for good, but the dark side is tempting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story of my life   Story of my life Empty

Back to top Go down

Story of my life
Page 1 of 1