The Infamous Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allow me to... Enlighten u~

Go down 
+3
Liliest
Jer
Dando
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dando

Dando

Allow me to... Enlighten u~ Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:45 am

Edit: Sorry didn't see the Introduction Template!

Hey ya'll! Dando here. I have to admit, when i first typed the forum address on the bar up there ^ and saw the banner...*jaw drop*

Hats off to Jade! For reals, this is WOW! L> to be one of the top posters on this forum.

Anywhee. I'm Dando IGN: IlDaNGeR (that's i L danger). Current Guild master of Enlighten. Enlighten was formed Jan.30th just before noon. With the help of my friend Eric IGN Phawkers. First, the whole guild-making idea was Jean's idea IGN: DandosGirl (my maple wife, & irl girlfriend). But we couldn't come up with a guild name and Eric thought of Enlighten. Yeah there was a guild before us called Enlighten ran by my friend Ray IGN: Skywalker7 but he disbanded the guild long ago. Then came Robby and Cousin, and at that moment...we were already growing in numbers. As the hours passed, we were enough to be called a guild =]

So back to me...I'm Dando. I'm old, probably the oldest in the alliance lol. I live in Las Vegas. I enjoy spending any time I can with Jean. We currently watch Korean drama shows together (sweet huh?) and we've been doing the kdrama thing for as long as we've been dating...about 17 months now WHOA! I like good company. When there's good company, you can just about make everything fun. Oh, and I've served in the US Navy. 5 fricking years!! Most don't know that about me, but yup got out after doing my time.

And that's just the skin of the apple. I'm sure everyone will learn more and more about me as we continue our journey. One bite at a time.

So now...let's get some topics started =]

Last edited by Dando on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jer

Jer

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:54 am

you already have the most posts haha. i was just thinking "wtf? look at all his posts!"
Back to top Go down
Liliest

Liliest

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:20 am

WOW
JEREMY LOL
u look like a Hollister model o_o

and hoi hoi dangomango hoi hoi...
Back to top Go down
Crinsom

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:28 am

I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT DANDO I THINK Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DandosGirl

DandosGirl

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:18 am

you know what babe? i was done doing my intro and looked back at the topic introductions, i notice that yourrr title is allow me to..enlighten you. and mine is allow me to reintroduce myself. i didnt know!! i didnt copy u f5!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jer

Jer

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:04 am

thanks lily. i think? lol

Last edited by Jer on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robby

Robby

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 am

Ohay Dando I plan to go to the Navy after I finish my nursing o.o
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/Erahhbee
Dando

Dando

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Navy huh? As a Corpsman? They're extremely hard to advance last I remember. Although being in the Navy was fun and you get to visit all sorts of places, you also dedicate alot of your time to the service. Lots of duties and responsibilites such as your main job, then watch duties after. I would use it as a stepping stone, but I do suggest to do the 20+ years in if you decide to have a family while serving, you get the most benefits out of it.
Back to top Go down
Jer

Jer

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:21 pm

oh yeah and dando i forgot to tell you, i was going to join the navy too haha. they offered me a job as a nuclear engineer but i turned it down because i want to be a vet
Back to top Go down
Dando

Dando

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Nuclear Engineering is good. But i believe you need SSBN clearance. You can't have past drug usage either. And I hope you have no trouble with sub life (submarines). And even with Nuclear Engineering experience, I don't know how you can use that in the civilian world. =/
Back to top Go down
Jer

Jer

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:55 pm

yeah thats why i said no. its like too much work to get out of navy and be like "what now"
Back to top Go down
Celestalis

Celestalis

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:13 am

Damn, Dando! Navy? That's pretty cool. I have an uncle that did the whole 20+ in the Navy. He was the mess hall chef. Everything he cooks is bomb dot com.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/officialcelestalis
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to... Enlighten u~   Allow me to... Enlighten u~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Allow me to... Enlighten u~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infamous Ones :: The Alliance :: Introductions-
Jump to: