The Infamous Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pleased to meet you.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MadameJade
Admin
MadameJade

Pleased to meet you. Empty
PostSubject: Pleased to meet you.   Pleased to meet you. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:16 am

Greetings everyone!

Name: Jade
IGN: MadameJade (Mercedes) Temari2415 (Bishop)
Guild Master of MoonlitDream MoonlitDream

I have finally gotten around to posting an introduction!

I'm glad that this alliance came to be. I think it's a nice way for us all to come together and make us more united in and outside games! (Cries, you all know eachother already, its just my sad little guild.)

I worked quite a bit on this little forum, and I personally think its still a W.I.P. There's a handful of things I still want to do with the layout and things. But I'll get around to that sooner or later.

I don't think I'm all too interesting. I'm 16 and living in Victoria, B.C of Canada. I enjoy drawing, gaming, animating, sewing and cosplaying... uhh yeah! I always end up having like 10 projects on my hands at all times, pretty amazed I finished this little one-- well almost finished. Oh yeah, and if we're ever doing some gaming together, there is always the chance in which I will be recording. lol so I'd watch out. Personality wise, I think I'm a little different for everyone. From overly polite, to up the wall with rude comments. Hehe. I DO try to be polite and ladylike as much as possible. It kinda slips away sometimes lolol.

Once again, pleased to meet you all, and I hope to build friendships with the lot of you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FadingProduction
Celestalis

Celestalis

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you.   Pleased to meet you. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:23 am

HI JADE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/officialcelestalis
Dando

Dando

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you.   Pleased to meet you. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:27 am

My daughter Jade! ^^
Back to top Go down
Meikleman

Meikleman

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you.   Pleased to meet you. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:40 am

Hi Jade, nice to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
DandosGirl

DandosGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you.   Pleased to meet you. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:59 am

hii daughter<33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you.   Pleased to meet you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pleased to meet you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infamous Ones :: The Alliance :: Introductions-
Jump to: