The Infamous Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allow me to reintroduce myself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DandosGirl

DandosGirl

Allow me to reintroduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:08 am

Ohoy everyone! My names Jean

I play bowmaster level 193, ign DandosGirl. I do plan on being the first 200 for Enlighten! I originally played buccaneer as my main but switched to being a bowmaster cause I figured it'd be awesome if we(dando and i) were known as the 'BM couple' hence how I got my ign being the BM that I am. I am currently very active and I am also a Jr so feel free to ask me any questions orr come chat with me =D

If you read Dandos introduction than you may have known that yess, we're currently dating irl -we're the most awesome couple in MS!- if you ever catch him saying some korean phrase, is cause we dooo watch kdrama together x] ok.. I think im going a bit off about him, back to saying things about me!

I like the color green! also Yoshi is my favorite character. someday I'll own all the plush sizes! I live in US, NorCal. I do plan on moving to Dando whennn I can though. And by that I mean when my dads wife comes in and lives with him, maybe then I can leave. Anywhoooo, if theres anymore questions you can always PM, leave comments below, get at me on MS, text me (if you have my number) tell me how awesome i am is always welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Robby

Robby

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:27 am

I want to help Jean accomplish her goal of being the first 200 >:[
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/Erahhbee
Dando

Dando

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:03 am

Straight up copied me! TWICE even. Jean, this was my title I used for introductions at Mutiny. Aigoo *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Celestalis

Celestalis

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 am

Hai Jean! <3 Lackey #1, reporting for duty! *salutes*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/officialcelestalis
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Allow me to reintroduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infamous Ones :: The Alliance :: Introductions-
Jump to: